terms of service
1) This is an agreement between you and E3Live
This is an agreement between you and E3Live. This Agreement governs your use of
any website or web page operated by E3Live.
2) How E3Live may modify this agreement
E3Live reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which
it offers the E3Live website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these
terms, conditions and notices, and any additional terms posted on any E3Live website.
Your continued use of the E3Live website after the effective date of such changes
constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
3) Additional Terms
Any E3Live website may itself contain additional terms (for example, codes of
conduct or guidelines) that Further govern use of that E3Live website, including
without limitation, particular features or offers (for example, sweepstakes). If
any terms contained in this Agreement conflict with any terms contained within a
E3Live website, then the terms in this Agreement shall control.
4) No commercial, unlawful, or harmful use of the E3Live Website
The E3Live website is only for your personal use. You will not use the E3Live
website for commercial purposes. You will not use the E3Live website in any way
that is unlawful, or harms E3Live, its affiliates, resellers, distributors,
service providers and/or suppliers or any customer of E3Live, as determined in
E3Live's sole discretion. E3Live may tell you about certain specific harmful uses
in a code of conduct or other notices available through a E3Live website, but has
no obligation to do so. You may not use the E3Live website in any way that breaches
any code of conduct, policy or other notice applicable to E3Live. Without limiting
the generality of this section, you may not use the E3Live website in any manner
that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any E3Live website (or the network(s)
connected to any E3Live website) or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment
of the E3Live website.
5) Content may NOT be distributed without express permission
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download (to a local hard disk) information for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
• You may NOT, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.